We are recruiting in Liverpool!
Role: Post 16 Teacher of Physical Education
Duration: Full Time/Fixed Term
LLS are a leading provider of sports coaching and Post 16 education who work in partnership with High Schools and Colleges in the UK and Middle East. We are on a journey to become outstanding.
We are seeking an outstanding and inspiring teacher of Physical Education to join our team from September 2017. The successful applicant will be required to teach the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (development, coaching & fitness) to the highest standard to students in Years 12 and 13.
This role offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate to work in an award-winning sports organisation who continue to innovate to create unique opportunities for staff and students alike. You must be able to use a range of teaching strategies to inspire and motivate our students and demonstrate a commitment to sharing best practice with colleagues.
We have excellent enrichment opportunities for students which include an extensive work placement programme, annual domestic and international sports trips, plus introductions to leading industry professionals and global employers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people.
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom and as a leader.
- Builds excellent relationships with people.
- Is keen to lead and manage a highly motivated staff team.
- Is passionate about their subject and is keen to improve standards across the company.
- Ensure all students are given scope to succeed and achieve their maximum potential.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across both year groups.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the company.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
- Opportunities to join company sports tours in the UK and Internationally.
- The chance to apply for internal overseas secondments in the future.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full job specification and application form.
Closing date: 10am, Friday 19th May 2017.
Interview date: Wednesday 24th May 2017.
LLS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.